With colorful Aquabeads,your child can make amazing bead art creations!
* Aquabeads is a fun and safe product for children to enjoy hours of creative fun! Aquabeads is perfect for children ages 4 years and up.
* Aquabeads are unique beads that stick together with water. No heat is necessary so children can enjoy the whole process from the beginning to the end which will give them great satisfaction.
* It was developed in Japan, where it has been successful in the market since 2004. Now it is sold in more than 45 countries.
Check the below link.
* It has been confirmed by third-party testing laboratories that Aquabeads conform to the toy safety standards of various countries globally, such as EN71 and ASTM F963. In addition, all ingredients have been assessed by experts and confirmed to conform to the United States art materials standard ASTM D4236.
* The main ingredient in the beads is PVOH (PVA/polyvinyl alcohol). There have been no reports to suggest that PVOH is toxic. It has also been approved as a pharmaceutical excipient (additive), and is used in coatings for pills/tablets etc. It is also used in other products including cosmetics such as beauty lotion, packaging materials for food products and the glue used in stamps of the type that are affixed by applying moisture.
* A bittering agent has been added to the beads to prevent children from accidentally eating/swallowing them. This bittering agent is deemed to have no effects on health. In the event that the beads accidentally enter your child's mouth, rinse with water to remove the bitter taste that remains. There are also cases in which some bittering agent may remain adhered to the hands after play, so please wash the hands thoroughly after use.
* Aquabeads is a fun and safe product for children to enjoy hours of creative fun! With colorful Aquabeads, your child can make amazing bead art creations! Aquabeads products are designed to encourage children’s creativity and imagination.
* The beads contain no ingredients that are harmful to health, but we recommend seeking medical examination by a doctor. It is also possible for us to provide an ingredient list upon request. Please contact us.
* Please seek immediate medical attention by your child’s physician. If you attempt to remove the beads yourself there is a danger that the beads may go deeper into the ear canal, or cause injury to the ear.
* The beads become adhesive due to moisture. Beads may be more difficult to remove once bonded to inside of the ears. Please refrain from taking a bath or shower etc. until your child has undergone a medical examination by a doctor.
* It is also possible for us to provide ingredient list upon request. Please contact us.
* EPOCH Company, Limited is aware that there are numerous stick-with-water beads being offered world-wide by third-party sellers.
* In the past few years, we have discovered numerous products claiming to be “compatible with Aquabeads”.
These products claiming to be “compatible with Aquabeads” are not provided by, sponsored by, or associated in any way with Epoch Company, Limited. Nor are they associated with its products sold under the trademark, Aquabeads. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the quality, or the safety of these third-party products, nor can we guarantee the compatibility of any of the third-party beads, or accessory products such as pens or trays.
EPOCH Company, Limited does not take any responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused by the use of these third-party products.
* First sold in 2004 as an arts & crafts range of toys created by EPOCH Company, Limited, Aquabeads products are now sold in over 45 countries and regions.
Aquabeads products comply with the toy safety standards of all the countries and regions where they are sold.
The safety and quality of all materials used in Aquabeads products are guaranteed, and assured by toy testing based on the applicable toy safety standards of each country and/or region in which they are sold.
** “Aquabeads” is a trademark of EPOCH Company, Limited.
* Please read the instructions carefully along with your child.
* Not intended for human consumption.
* During all creative activities we recommend that children wear overalls and/or old clothes, and that you cover furnishings and carpets.
* Do not apply to clothing, furniture, etc. as the colour dye may transfer and stain. If wet beads come into contact with clothing, wash following manufacturer’s instructions.
* Use the Layout Tray provided. Use Aquabeads on a flat work surface.
* To avoid colour fade, do not keep the beads in the sunlight.
* Ensure that the beads are kept in a dry place to avoid the beads deforming.
* Do not keep or play with Aquabeads in high temperatures or humid conditions.
* Do not touch the beads with wet hands.
* Retain instructions for future reference.