Published: November x, 2020
We, EPOCH Everlasting Play LLC, respect your privacy. As we operate this website and provide you with our services, we may collect and use personal information about you. We undertake to comply with applicable laws, including Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United State of America (the “COPPA”) and California Consumer Protection Act (the “CCPA”).
Some of our websites contain content appropriate for a wide range of audiences, including Children (in this provision, we call the children who are under 13 years old).
We do not collect and store personal information of a child if this information is submitted by a child without prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the child. If a service is directed to children under COPPA, we may ask users to verify their dates of birth before collecting any personal information from them. Users that indicate they are children are either blocked from the activity or taken through a parental consent process.
We are prohibited by COPPA from conditioning a child's participation in an activity - like contests - on the child's disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity.
If we discover that we’ve unintentionally collected information from a child in a way that doesn’t meet COPPA requirements, we will delete the information immediately.
A parent who has already given our permission to collect and use his or her child's personal information can, at any time, do the following:
(1) review, correct, or delete the child's personal information; and/or
(2) discontinue further collection or use of the child's personal information.
To do so, please refer to the section 6.
FOR OUR GUEST FROM CALIFORNIA
1. RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED, DISCLOSED, OR SOLD
- The CCPA states you have the right to request us to disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- You can exercise your above-mentioned rights unless you have exercised the rights within preceding 12 months. We endeavor to respond to you within 45 days of receiving a verifiable request from you. If you intend to exercise such rights, please refer to section 6.
- We use your information (such as email address) to verify your request.
- The categories of personal information we collected, business or commercial purpose, sources and category of third parties we share within preceding 12 months:
|CATEGORY (stipulated in CCPA 1798.140(o))
(CCPA 1798.140(c) other legal entity with which we jointly determine the purposes and means of the processing of consumer’s personal information)
|BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING
|SOURCES OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
|CATEGORY OF THIRD PARTIES WE SELL (stipulated in CCPA 1798.140(w))
Internet or other electronic network activity information
Unique personal identifier (cookie(s)), Internet Protocol address, browsing history, information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application
EPOCH COMPANY, LTD.
To manage our personalized advertising to those who are 16 years of age or older
Your activity on our site, ad agencies
Name, email address
To provide you with our service or useful information you request from us.
Your posting on our site.
Alias (e.g. username with social media service) with content of posting
To facilitate social communication by interacting with our customers on certain social media including Instagram
Your posting on social media (e.g. Instagram)
Unique personal identifier (cookie(s)), Internet Protocol address
To analyze your use of our website and generate insight to improve our service and marketing
Your activity on our site
Internet or other electronic network activity information
Internet Protocol address
To protect your privacy and security, integrity and availability of this website
Your activity on our site
g. Disclosure or Sale of Personal Information
(1) We may disclose your identifiers (such as cookie(s)) to the web service providers and third parties below, to manage our personalized advertising to those who are 16 years of age or older and other services:
- web service providers;
- ad agencies.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information when we have confirmed that they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure that they can only use your personal information to provide services necessary to receive, handle and respond to your inquiries. We may also share personal information with external auditors.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our businesses or during a re-structuring. Usually, information will be anonymized but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
(2) We do not sell personal information about California residents who we know are younger than 16 years old.
Under the CCPA, “sell” means disclosing by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information to a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
2. RIGHT TO REQUEST DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The CCPA states you have the right to request us to delete your personal information collected by us.
- b. You can exercise your above-mentioned rights with your account of us, unless you have exercised the rights within preceding 12 months. We endeavor to respond to you within 45 days of receiving a verifiable request. If you intend to exercise such rights, please refer to section 6.
- c. We use your information (mail address) to verify your request.
3. RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THE SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The CCPA states you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us.
- Under the CCPA, the activities, in which we share information collected from cookies or email address with advertising agencies to manage our personalized advertising to those of you 16 years of age or older based on your preferences, may be considered a “sale” of personal information.
4. RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSUMER’S PRIVACY RIGHT
- The CCPA states you have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
5. AUTHORIZED AGENT
- When you use an authorized agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete, we may require that you:
(1) Provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so.
(2) Verify your own identity directly with us.
(3) Directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent with permission to submit the request We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit a proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your own behalf.
6. HOW THIS SITE RESPOND TO “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature, which when turned on signals to websites you visit that you do not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, this site does currently not respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, contents or other services.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we only share Personal Information of California residents with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes if you specifically opt-in or are offered the opportunity to opt-out and elect not to opt-out from such sharing at the time you provide Personal Information or at the time you choose to participate in a feature. If you do not opt-in or if you opt-out at the applicable time, we do not share your information with those identified third parties for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, and we do not have a policy of providing choices regarding certain kinds of sharing, as described above, you have the right to receive from us: (a) information identifying any third party(ies) to whom we may have disclosed, within the preceding calendar year, your Personal Information for that third party’s own direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. If you are a California resident, please write to the contact point referred in section 9 to obtain information free of charge regarding our compliance with this law. (Requests received by other means may result in a delayed response.) Please use "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject line of your e-mail or letter.
Please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. We are not responsible for requests that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each calendar year. We will respond to these requests within thirty (30) days.